Introducing Lux Scrunchie Set - For when you want to keep your hair out of your face, look fabulous and help the planet while you're at it.
Our Lux Scrunchie Sets were born out of a desire to increase sustainability here at BRAND so we've blended the fabrics from our limited launch collection Sarongs and String Tie LeKinis intimates with the functionality of your favourite hair accessories. We're absolutely in love with them and we're sure you'll be too!
They're incredibly kind on your hair with the collection featuring fine organic silk and cotton for those days when you think your organic crown could benefit from a little extra TLC.
Styling Your Lux Scrunchie Set:
This curated bundle features four lovingly handcrafted scrunchies that are a perfect match for your BRAND. String Tie LeKini's or Lux Sarong while also the perfect accessory for any resort look.
- Use in your hair to style your organic crown with gentle, organic materials
- Wear on your wrist to match your String Tie LeKini or Lux Sarong
- Wrap around the tie of your Lux Sarong to add a little extra flair to your outfit
Lux Scrunchie Set Features:
Each Lux Scrunchie Set includes four stunning scrunchies made with natural organic materials:
- Champagne Scrunchie - 70% Organic Cotton with 30% silk to allow scrunchie to glide through hair and protect delicate strands
- Tropical Print Scrunchie - 60% Organic Cotton with 40% Rayon for a luscious hair accessory
- Small Coral Print Scrunchie - 100% Organic Cotton for a soft and natural finish
- Noir Scrunchie - 70% Organic Cotton blended with 30% luxurious silk for a sleek and smooth composition
All scrunchies feature a stainless steel logo in a gold tone for that extra touch of luxury. Attached logos are small to ensure that they're kind on your hair while still adding a little sparkle to your look.
Each BRAND. piece is unique and made by hand in natural fibres. Due to this, the placement of the prints is unpredictable and unique to each garment. The result is ethical, bespoke pieces that you can wear from sunrise to sunset. This means your pattern may differ from those shown.
Find out more about our values here.